The Battle for Stalingrad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

looking for information on Valasi zadsif

3 posters

Go down

looking for information on Valasi zadsif Empty looking for information on Valasi zadsif

Post  theok98k Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:31 am

does any one have any information one this top sniper at Stalingrad, he seems to disappear after the battle, any information would be apprecaited Question

theok98k

Back to top Go down

looking for information on Valasi zadsif Empty Re: looking for information on Valasi zadsif

Post  Sasha Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:24 pm

Where did you find his name?
Can you quote the book or web page?

Also, are you sure his name is spelled rigth? I canīt find any reference in internet.
Sasha
Sasha

Back to top Go down

looking for information on Valasi zadsif Empty Re: looking for information on Valasi zadsif

Post  Auke Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:54 pm

You probably mean Vasily Zaitsev. A Google search yields enough results.
Auke
Auke

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasha Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:59 pm

It is probably correct Auke.
Now that we are in this issue. What do you think about "enemy at the gates"? I personaly think it is a bad historical movie.
Sasha
Sasha

Back to top Go down

Post  Auke Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:07 am

Historically, yes. But the movie didn't pretend to be historically correct. It was simply Hollywood-style entertainment. I enjoyed it.

And although several historically incorrect aspects can be found, I think overall the movie wasn't bad. Of course the Politruks and blocking detachments ordering their troops forward were exaggerated and the HSU Lieutenant-General that committed suicide was made up, but the uniforms and awards were pretty realistic.
Auke
Auke

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum